Here's how you can be involved with BIANBA:
- Get support and information about living with the effects of an acquired injury
- Meet and socialize with other people living with the effects of an acquired injury
- Learn about acquired brain injury and its consequences
- Help increase public awareness about the causes and effects of an acquired brain injury
- Become a partner with BIANBA if your organization shares our goals
- Sponsor or make a donation to our programs and events
We are currently looking for volunteers to help out with special events.
If you are interested, or would like more information, please contact BIANBA by clicking on the "Contact Us" link.