WE ARE PARTICIPATING IN A PROVINCE-WIDE CAMPAIGN "DRIVE ONLY...NEVER TEXT"
TO TAKE THE PLEDGE go to www.idontpledge.com
Welcome to the Brain Injury Association of North Bay and Area
At BIANBA we provide support, information and assistance to those living with a brain injury.
Do YOU or someone you know have a brain injury?
- Acquired brain injury (ABI) is damage to the brain that occurs after birth from a traumatic or non-traumatic event.
Did you know?
- 1 in 10 people will know someone who will suffer a brain injury this year
- In North Bay and area, there are approximately 138 brain injuries each year
- 1 in 5 sports related injuries are a head injury
- Motor vehicle crashes are the second leading cause of traumatic brain injury and the leading cause of major injury to hospital admissions
- In the next hour, 6 Canadians will suffer a brain injury.
View our April 2013 Newsletter
View our January 2013 Newsletter
View our July 2012 Newsletter
View our October 2012 Newsletter